CyberLink PowerDirector 11 is the latest edition of this popular, feature-packed consumer video editor.
As with previous releases, the program provides everything you need to create professional videos, complete with soundtrack, transitions, special effects and more, before exporting your project to a file, sharing it online, or burning it to disc, complete with your own custom menus.
And this is no minor update. Rather, PowerDirector 11 includes some very significant additions which will make a real difference to the editing experience, and this will be obvious from the moment you launch the program.
PowerDirector 11 brings these changes:
- Adds support for PowerDirector Mobile projects.
- Adds support for NVIDIA GTX 600 series hardware encoding.
- Adds the MPEG-4 Full HD production profile for iPhone 5/4S.
- Adds support for NicoNico Douga in Traditional Chinese and English.
- Adds the "Add New Keyframe" and "Remove All Keyframes" options in the context menu of the PiP Designer.
- Adds the "Duplicate Previous Keyframe" and "Duplicate Next Keyframe" options in the context menu of the Particle Designer.
- Corrects the video duration of the resulting Magic Movie created movie.
- Improves MPEG-2 video encoder quality.
- Improves compatibility with NVIDIA display driver version 30X.XX.
- Improves H.264 video bitrate upper bound to 200 Mbps for 4K resolution.
Try our new Mirror Link
(all Links updated....!!! ....... Thank you for Reporting Broken Links.....Keep visiting... !!!)